(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I had my first Guy/Girl shoot....

And, even though J-Unit crushed my vag on one lift, the shots came out amazing...lol. We worked with Ward in his awesome studio. He had us dying laughing. Aside from my Detroit trip, I hadn't laughed that hard in forever. We were a little shaky at first, but Jordan was really good at not dropping me.... especially considering he had never done lifts before. I saw the shots as he took them, but I am still anxious to see the final product.


So, I wanted to say thank you to Ward for even considering shooting with me.... it was an honour to work with you.

No comments: