(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Monday, November 24, 2008

So.... what's been going on....

Well, my rest is helping.... I finally got a refill of my sleeping meds, so I don't feel like a zombie anymore. The fibro is bearable, but my spine has been ridiculous lately.... But, my doctor said I can take a lower dosage of the sleeping meds to help with the pain, and it has. :)



Ohh.... Shon came and stayed at my place saturday night. I love him.... he's sooooo cute. I was seriously contemplating kidnapping him and making him live in my closet. My mom loves him.... she hasn't stopped talking about him since he left. She got a kick out of his matching pajamas and robe.


*Fingers Crossed* that I'm not having issues for the Wii party.... Corloser is going down, Betch.

1 comment:

Kita St. Cyr said...

Matching jammies and robe?!?! Sounds adorable! :D