(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Fifi Does Dallas!!!!

That's right, Betches.... I'm going to Dallas in January. I am staying with the awesome Adam teh Johnson aka LolSlut.... and I can't wait. This will be my first time visiting the great state of Texas and I'm super excited.

I need a vacation from the boring day to day that has been my life the past few months. Waiting on this disability has been HELL. So, all you awesome Texans out there, drop me a line and we should all hang out. I already know that Adam and I are going to have a super house warming/Meet all the fabulous people from MM party.... but there's no such thing as too many get togethers.

I can't wait to meet all of you.

xoFifi


No comments: