(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Can we please stop giving record contracts to people just cause they're pretty.....

I was watching SNL last night.... Doogie Howser was hosting, how could I not.... anywho, the musical guest was Taylor Swift. I had never really paid any attention to her so I decided to watch her performance.....


Seriously... this is what gets record deals nowadays? Really? She's the blonde Rihanna. If the broad wasn't pretty, no one would know who she was.


God.... this shit fuckin pisses me off.

1 comment:

Kayelless said...

dude I've been sayin' that shit for the last ten years.