(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Friday, February 27, 2009

Like whoa... then wow....

Ok, so, I go to the Orthopedist yesterday and they tell me I need some more information about my Worker's Comp claim from my lawyer. Luckily, my lawyer is in the same town, so I went to his office, got the information then went back to the doctors office. So, I get there and they call my claim in... apparently, I no longer have my lifetime medical coverage.

I get home and call my lawyer and basically get lectured on not getting treatments for the past three years (which I did, when I was in Canada). And, he basically says that I'm screwed and made it all seem like it was all my fault. It took all my strength not to cuss him out.

At this point, I can't hold it in anymore and I freak out. I call Cheaterface and Nat and they calm me down. Then, I call Jay, and tell him that I just need to leave this house.... I couldn't sit here anymore. So, we hang out and basically do nothing.... but, it was the most fun nothing ever. I'm lucky to have someone in my life that just being around them makes me feel better than I've felt in months. I honestly don't know what I would have done without him.... thank you, Asshole. :)

1 comment:

Kayelless said...

LOt's goin' on there. Glad for friends who will be there to calm down and just hang with. I used to have a friend like that. People grow up and distance separates lives. The benefits of those friendships never goes away.