(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Monday, March 3, 2008

I am getting a little excited....

Ok.... it's been a long time since I've been excited about a new venture..... But, I am really positive about this.

I've been designing outfits, gowns, shoes, purses.... It's been like an onslaught of ideas..... I was a little scared at first, but I've gotten some feedback on a few of the designs and so far, they have all been very uplifting. Even Nick likes most of them and he hates fashion....lol....


Now, onto the next step.....


Creating My Masterpieces!

2 comments:

Perfect, Pissed Off, Beautiful said...

I cant wait to see your designs when i go visit you :)

Fifi said...

Well, you inspired one of the gowns, so of course you will get to see them all. Hopefully, I'll be finished sewing a few by the time you get up here. :)