(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I had the best counseling session....

My counselor is soooo nice. He actually listens and understands my ramblings. He even lets Nick sit in on our sessions. And, he looks a hell of a lot like this guy.






We talked about the roots of a lot of the problems I've been having. He said what I was going through is a sort of a grieving step. With all that's been going on, I'm grieving the loss of mobility and youth. I haven't been letting myself feel sad, even though I have every right to. I just get angry and end up doing something stupid.

But, I've come to terms with what's going on, but I'm not going to let it dictate my life.

I've even made some really good friends.... I haven't met someone I can call a friend since I moved here. It's nice.

No comments: