(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Thursday, April 3, 2008

The world needs more parents like this....

I just read this article from "The Advocate"... http://www.advocate.com/issue_story_ektid52664.asp





And, it really deeply touched me. It's the story of Thomas and his wife Nancy. Thomas is a trans gendered man who decided to stop the process of becoming a man to give his wife the child she isn't able to have. That, to me.... is true love.

It sickens me that people are saying the pity the child.... But, why would you pity a child who was conceived out of the purest love there is.

So far, the pregnancy has been a healthy one and I wish them all the love and happiness in the world.

No comments: