(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm going back to Toronto.......

Damn.... not as cool as LL, but I tried.....


So, yeah, as soon as my new shift is settled, I'm going back to Toronto for 2 weeks. I'm soooo excited. I can't wait to hang out with my homey, Patricio....Sub Space is going to be soooo much fun. I get to work with all the photographers that I had to reschedule from my last trip, and hopefully even more.

And, I get to go to Ottawa and hang out with J-Unit.... it is soooo on for Zohan...lol




As soon as all the dates are set, I will be putting them on my new Beta MM calender.... yay Kev!!!

No comments: