(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm starting to get anxious....

I WEEK BITCHES!!!!
I get like this every time I go somewhere.... It never fails....lol

I'm super excited about going back to Toronto. I've already got a bunch of shoots planned... both for modeling and photography...

I'm also super excited to see one of my best friends. We didn't leave things on good terms, and that saddens me. So, Patricio, I owe you a massive goodbye/hello hug. But, I am soooo looking forward to SubSpace.... the first time I was just getting my feet wet, this one is going to be 10x more fun.


And, I couldn't have picked a better time to go... it will be PRIDE WEEKEND when I get there... WOOT WOOT!!!!
Yeah, I know, I know... they're gay.... But I can still look.


And, to add to the awesomeness..... J-UNIT will be there with me. We get to hang out for an entire week. I don't know if I'm more excited to hang out with him, or his puppy.
It's only for 2 weeks, but I have sooo many fun things planned... and I soooo need a vacation after being on bed rest... Hooray for getting out of the house!!!!

No comments: