(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Thursday, July 3, 2008

A shoot that didn't feel like a shoot....

So, today.... I shot with Anthony Gordon. He is all kinds of awesome and funny.... I mean, how can you not love someone who also believes Timmy's puts crack in their coffee. We shot in one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.... Cheltenham Badlands, Ontario. The day started out overcast, but once we got there, the sky cleared up and it was one of the most gorgeous days I've seen in a long time. For the first time in a long time, I didn't think about my back or my fibro. Shooting with Mr. Gordon in such a beautiful and peaceful place really was therapeutic.

No comments: