(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I don't really want her to win.....

But, my favourite this season on ANTM is Sheena.... She is gheto fab and I love it. I know she won't make it to the end (Tyra and Miss Jay are hell bent on calling out her "hoochiness"... which isn't even that hoochie), but I love her.....



The girl I'm rooting for to win...

Elina.... she's got this fabulous Angelina/Bjork thing going for her that I'm soooo loving...



Tonight is the make-overs.... and I have a feeling Tyra is going to do something atrocious to her..... afterall, it's the Tyra way.... dumb twat.


Lawd.... please don't let Tyra do something dumb... let Miss or Mr Jay have enough guts to tell gf....

No comments: