(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Monday, December 7, 2009

So...

yeah... I like Texas and all, it's not that bad, but I need to get out of here!!


I can't wait to get to Cali... I just want warmth and I miss the hustle and bustle of a big city. It is tooo fuckin quiet (and cold, considering it's Texas) here.


And, I don't really have any friends here. I have met a few people, who have fallen off the radar... but I mostly just have "Mom", my roommate, Rawr Panda and our full on retard cat David Bowie.


I feel sooo fuckin stifled here... I finally have the time to shoot, but no one here I really want to shoot/shoot with (aside from Brian).


The boys here are pretty meh... I've only found one guy that I would actually date, but because the universe hates me, he's moving the end of this month to SF (I'm going to SoCal next summer).


So far, my Texas assessment is about a C-...

No comments: