(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Sunday, February 14, 2010

So...

This weekend started out pretty shitty... Our car broke down on the way to a shoot. I was already flaring, but sitting in a cold car on the side of the highway and trying not to cry made it worse.


BUT...


My frown was immediately turned upside down with news that the photographer was coming to me, and bringing a friend. So, yes, be jealous... Not only did I get to shoot with Damon Banner (model is Iona Lynn)
damon
and, I got to meet/shoot with/got my booty pinched by the lovely, talented and hilarious Ginger.
ginger

I had such a blast that I never even thought of the pain. Damon was much more quieter than I expected... but he was still funny as hell. And, Ginger and I can make each other laugh for no reason... she's the best.

I can't wait to see what develops from all of our shoots. <3




No comments: