(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bed rest is a bitch....

For serious.... I've been cooped up in the house for a week and I've been in chronic pain.... it sucks ass and it doesn't help that my monthly visitor decided to drop by also. GODDAMMIT!!


And, it doesn't help that MM has become soooo ridiculously boring. I mean, networking wise, I love it.... But, the forums seem to be losing their luster. I still don't understand the logic of kicking out Jenna G and leaving morons like Urhearts..... but, it's whatever. It's Tyler's site and he can do whatever he deems fit.

Speaking of Tyler.... I actually like him. People are always giving him a hard time, but considering MM is a hobby for him, he has done a lot already. I guess I'm just sick of all the people whining about every little thing that goes wrong with the site. If MM starts to take over your life to the point that you have a nervous breakdown everytime the site is down, maybe you need to take a step back from the computer and get laid or something.

That is my piece for the moment.

No comments: