(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Question of the Day

Ok..... I just got home from the Chiropractor and Oprah (the Anti-Christ) was on. She was discussing organ donors and had the recipients on the show with the family of the donor.


Well, I asked Nick..... if sometime down the line, Vagina transplants were to become available and when I died, a trans gendered individual got my vagina. If that individual came to him with the proposition of one last romp with my vag, would he take it?


He just gave me this look of.... "What have you been smoking" .... and ignored me.... But, I think it's in interesting question. What do you think?

2 comments:

Lo said...

I think that would be incredibly eerie to try a significant other's vagina when it was put into someone else. Especially if you knew the person was previously male.

It would be... awkward. How would that even work?

I should make a blog on here.

SLEPhoto said...

Could I just borrow it for a day? :-P