(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Bang List

1. Alex Davenport (it's the boobs, they get me everytime)

2. LaDiva... that is all

3. Jenna G.... her flaps give it to me sooo bad

4. Pantera..... although, my husband wants to bang her more than me...lol

5. Captain Cool/Asylum..... I have a thing for "Powder"

6. Damon Banner.... Green men give me girl boners

7. The N Word.... another one with the magic titties

8. Will Springfield.... the name speaks for itself.... have you seen that man?

9. Ransom.... yeah, I'll admit, I'd hit it.....

10. Tyler.... yeah, I have a little crush on the Wizard of Mayhem






they are in no specific order.... Except for Alex, cause she's the closest to me....lol

4 comments:

Nik said...

yeah i'd freakin his that.... and some of them- twice.

SLEPhoto said...

BOOOO for not making the list :-p

MDiva said...

All I have to say is.......I WIN!

LMAO

Jahnothan Liddo said...

Give tha photfrapher some head Fifi.