(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

After my L Word marathon....

I am highly disappointed with the ending... If you haven't watched it yet, don't continue reading....



S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S


Ok, so... did Jenny kill herself because she came to the realization of how big of a raging cunt infection she is... or did Nikki kill her to get Shane.... or did Bette toss her conniving ass off the balcony for trying to destroy her family?

I hate when series finales leave you hanging... Yeah, the ending was cool and I did get a touch teary, but it would have been better if they were leaving the police station after it was revealed how Jenny died. All in all.... one of my all-time favourite series. I absolutely loved that show.... and not just because of the fanfuckintabulous lesbian love scenes (some, I just couldn't watch...two words... Marlee Matlin). I am glad that Tasha and Alice got back together, they complimented each other soooo nicely. Tasha and Jamie were too much alike, so it definitely wouldn't have worked out. I am a little bummed that Shane and Molly didn't get back together... fuck you Jenny... they were so cute when they ran into each other. All in all... I love that show.

No comments: