(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Monday, March 23, 2009

For Turtlie Kev.....

Well... there has been a change of plans. We talked about it and Dallas wouldn't be the best idea. With my illnesses and Adam's busy schedule, it wouldn't have worked out if I got sick. So... I have a family friend (she does HR for a major corporation), finding me a job up here so that I can get my own place. I'm excited. My mom and I are set on me getting my own place by my 25th birthday..... and, if I get sick and can't be alone, I can come home whenever I need it.

1 comment:

Kayelless said...

Yayness. BTW, since I'm now unemployed what does she know about artistically challenged artist turtles?