(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Contemplation...

I've just been thinking a lot lately. I'm not getting any younger (not that 25 is old)... and there is sooo much that I still would like to do while I still have my youth.


I know it's cliche to say that I don't care about the money, but in all reality, I really don't. Don't get me wrong, being able to pay the bills is awesome. But, the reason I started modeling was because I saw an amazing image and decided that's what I wanted to do. I wanted to create images that people would deem beautiful enough to proudly hang in their homes. Images that 10-20 years from now, will still be considered classic. Yeah, the fame would be cool... BUT... being able to collaborate with amazing models, photographers, make-up artists, designers, stylist, etc... means more to me. To have someone believe that I could bring their idea/creation to life... that's the most amazing feeling.


I really want to do this... and, this year... I'm going to make it happen. If it doesn't, that's ok because at least I tried. This is the one part of my life I definitely won't look back and regret attempting.

No comments: