(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Monday, January 25, 2010

I go back to Dallas tomorrow....

As much as I missed my roommate and my baby, David Bowie, I had such a blast in Pittsburgh and NYC....

I was finally able to meet some amazing people I have known for years now (Markman, Benny, Stephy, Wara, Hamza and Ten) and people I have just gotten the chance to know (Aubrey, Mockingbird Girl, Michael and Shane).... and I got to see the AMAZING Nicotine again. We all went to Cafe Select and had a blast.

I drunken serenaded the table with "Mr. Blue Sky" by ELO.


Molested Benny's finger...


and... got to see boobs...



And, my weekend ended on a super high note because I got to shoot with the highlarious, talented, crass and all-around awesomesauce, Bob Coulter.

All in all... I couldn't have asked for a better trip... NYC, I shall be returning very soon. I LOVE you!!!

No comments: