(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Monday, January 4, 2010

I am fired up for the New Year!!!

I will not let being sick hinder me from reaching my goals anymore... this is the year. I can feel it in every bone in my body.

Although I am pumped, I am realistic... The odds of me becoming the next Kumi or Scar are pretty slim. But, if I can get some positive chatter started about me this year... I will be happy.


Don't get me wrong... I love doing art nudes. But, I originally started modeling to become a Fetish model. I just did the art stuff to get my feet wet and to see if I even liked being in front of the camera.


I am going to network my twat off... this is my year goddammit!

No comments: