(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Monday, March 22, 2010

Can you tell me what makes the chose people so chosen in your eyes?

I love the culture and the people in general. I grew up with a lot of Jewish friends and they have always intrigued me. Also, they are just some of the most gorgeous men and women I have ever seen. Like African Americans, they come in a variety of colours and looks... take for example my three favourite Jews... Markman has fair skin, dark hair and dark eyes. Benny had darker skin, dark hair and dark eyes. My current boy has fair skin, dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. It's amazing.

Ask away...

No comments: