(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A minor health setback...

But, now things are looking amazing... my roommate and I have soooo many ideas we've been tossing around while I was down, and we can't wait to make them happen. Besides... he's been a little bummed lately, so hopefully some best friend time will help. I'm also excited about this weekend... I get to shoot with the amazing
Kaia



Ruca



Nadyia


and Billy Jarrell

We are going to have sooo much fun. This will be my first time meeting/shooting with all of them, and I've been looking forward to it for a long time. I have some other news coming up, but I am keeping it under wraps until everything is finalized. Keep your fingers crossed!
xoFifi

No comments: