(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I have to admit..... Graduation is amazing!






I don't like Kanye, I think he's an asshole and sounds better when he doesn't speak. But, I have to admit, I am very impressed by his latest album.


"Homecoming"..... :::sigh::: I love it.....When I first read that it was a collaboration with Chris Martin (from Coldplay), I was skeptical. I don't know, I just didn't think it would mesh, but it did.... and it was amazing.


I personally usually dislike a lot of remixes... but the "Can't tell Me Nothing" remix was nice. Yeah it was different from the original, but it didn't go too crazy with additions.


And.... WOW.... "Flashing Lights" is one of the most intriguing songs I have heard in a very long time. I'm sitting here trying to explain it....and I can't. It's such a thrilling, sad and angry song all at the same time.


That is it, my mini review of the album...... Go get it!

No comments: