(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A couple of questions for you, after reading your response to the person that wrote "Gawd, blah, blah..." what is it REALLY you love being you, and will you seriously consider seeing a psychological disorder professional?

I love that I have survived enough bullshit in my past that anonymous comments such as yours, don't even phase me anymore. I know who I am and for the first time in a long time, I have realized that's all that matters.

And, to answer your second question, I have been shrinked in the past. I found the root to a lot of my issues and have gotten a lot of closure. According to my doctor, I'm pretty well adjusted all things considering, but thanks for your concern.

Don't be scared....

No comments: