(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Friday, May 7, 2010

Why do you think people are so afraid of your sexuality? Why does it matter to them what you make of your life?

For some, I think it's just another thing to try and berate me for because their own lives are sad and pathetic. For others, I think they're just afraid of what they don't understand. I'm not your typical vanilla hetero girl, and I understand that makes some people uncomfortable. But, I won't shove my sexuality down someone's throat if I see that it does make them uneasy. If you respect me, I will always respect you.

As for why it matters to them... I honestly have no clue why people get bent out of shape over how others live their lives.

Don't be scared....

No comments: