(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Monday, May 10, 2010

Do you have a rough past with any other models? I'm just wondering because of thing I have heard recently.

I try not to get involved with the drama that goes on with other models and photographers. If someone has an issue with me, I have no clue why considering I've been spending the better part of the past few years trying to take care of my health. I haven't really had the time to start a war with anyone.

But, I'm not going to lie, in the past, I wasn't the best of friends with some people... but now, I don't even care anymore. The time and energy I was wasting on them, could have been spent doing something more productive. Instead of worrying about who's banging who, who dumped who or who's on what drugs, I'd rather build up my name, take care of my cat and roommate and make sure I'm healthy.

Don't be scared....

No comments: