(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Monday, May 3, 2010

Gawd! Don't you just get tired of being you? Your diatribe just goes on and on and on. What exactly do you DO for a living and do you really get any compensation to sustain a decent living? Your need for attention on that model website is plain sad.

Actually, I love being me...it took me awhile to get here, but I'm LOVING it. And, what I find sad is that you didn't have the balls to come at me correctly and not do it anonymously. People like you, who have no clue about me and spew bullshit like this, just make me laugh and motivate me to do more. Thanks... I needed that.

Don't be scared....

No comments: