(c)Bob Coulter
This is the blog of Fifi..... comments are welcome. But no anonymous ones.... those are just lame. Check out my naked and not so naked work here.

Got a question... Don't be afraid to ask....

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Filthy can be sexy. I think you missed the point of the person asking you the question about your photos. Unclean is a repellant. Is that the reason why you won't address the query on your hygiene?

I won't address it because it's childish bullshit spewed to try and bring me down because they are obviously not happy with their own life. It's even more pathetic that this person can't even man up and say this shit without being anonymous. But, it's whatever. If this is how they want to get their kicks... more power to them. It's giving me a good chuckle.

Don't be scared....

No comments: